Yes! You can use Immerse to monitor your Spatial Audio / Dolby Atmos mix inside legendary studios using Immerse Virtual Studio. You won't be tied to a studio anymore, you can mix Spatial from anywhere!
The basic steps are:
1. Set your Dolby Renderer to output 7.1.4 as the downmix format
2. Insert Immerse Virtual Studio after the Dolby Renderer in your signal chain
3. Route the output of Immerse Virtual Studio to your headphones to monitor while creating your mix
4. Once you are finished mixing, render your ADM file for delivery*
Mixing Spatial Audio / Dolby Atmos mix in Logic? Check out the setup guide here.
Mixing Dolby Atmos using the Dolby Renderer standalone application (ie with Pro Tools)? Check out the setup guide here.
* Refer to your distribution channel for specific Spatial Audio delivery requirements, for reference here are the requirements from CDBaby
How do I set up the Immerse Virtual Studio plugin in Logic Pro?
Please sign in to leave a comment.