1. Launch the Immerse Virtual Studio Surround Standalone application. You can find it in Windows at
C:\Program Files\Embody\Immerse Virtual Studio Surround Sound or on Mac in
your Applications folder.
2. In the upper left, select Options -> Audio / Midi Settings
3. Select your audio buffer size in the drop-down menus.
4. To find the sample rate of the output device:
You can find it in Windows sound settings. Go to: Sound Settings -> Sound Control Panel -> Select the output device and click on the ‘Properties’ -> ‘Advanced’ tab, and you can find the sample rate.
5. Please relaunch your host or DAW application for these changes to take effect.