1. Navigate to Reaper Preferences --> Audio --> Device to send Reaper audio to Immerse Audio Bridge
a. Set Audio System to Immerse Audio Bridge
a. Audio System is set to ASIO
b. ASIO Driver is set to Immerse Virtual Studio
c. The input and output ranges are set to IAB 1 through 16
d. Audio Thread Priority is Normal
2. Go to "Audio" and uncheck the following :
3. Set the Master output channel to support the number of channels for your mix. In this example, we will use 14 channels, for a 7.1.6 Mix.
a. In the Master Mixer track, Click on Route.
b. Set Track Channels to 14
c. Click on the output mapping on the bottom left corner, and select Multichannel Source -> 14 channels -> 1-14
5. Launch the Immerse Virtual Studio standalone application and open Options -> Audio/MIdi Settings
a. Output: your headphone device
b. Input = “Immerse Audio Bridge”
c. Set sample rate and audio buffer size (512 recommended).
d. Uncheck feedback loop
a. Monitoring Source = Immerse Audio Bridge (Reaper.exe)
b. Audio device type: Windows Audio
c. Set your output device to your headphones
d. Set your sample rate and buffer size (512 recommended)
e. Uncheck feedback loop
6. Select the SMPTE version of your desired channel configuration.
You're all set to start listening!