The Channel Configuration menu allows Immerse Virtual Studio to match the order of your files or ProTools routing, and to select studios that are compatible with that number of channels.
Selecting a channel configuration will cause certain studios to become active or inactive, depending on their compatibility with the selected configuration.
Immerse Virtual Studio with Avid AAX Plugin contains the following configurations:
- 5.1 Film (L C R Ls Rs LFE)
- 5.1 SMPTE (L R C LFE Ls Rs)
- 7.1 Film (L C R Ls Rs Lrs Rrs LFE )
- 7.1 ProTools Bus (recommended for Pro Tools Aux Input tracks)
- 7.1 SMPTE (L R C LFE Ls Rs Lr Rr)
- Custom (Drag your channels into a custom order in the Inputs Tab)
- 7.1.2 Film (L C R Ls Rs Lrs Rrs LFE Ltm Rtm)
- 7.1.2 ProTools Bus (recommended for Pro Tools Aux Input tracks)
- 7.1.2 SMPTE (L R C LFE Ls Rs Lr Rr Ltm Rtm)
Immerse Virtual Studio Standalone is the same as the plugin list above, with the addition of:
- 7.1.4 SMPTE (L R C LFE Ls Rs Lr Rr Ltf Rtf Ltr Rtr)
- 7.1.6 SMPTE (L R C LFE Ls Rs Lr Rr Ltf Rtf Ltm Rtm Ltr Rtr)
- 9.1.6 SMPTE (L R C LFE Ls Rs Lr Rr Lw Rw Ltf Rtf Ltm Rtm Ltr Rtr)
SMPTE/ITU order follows a widely-used standard. Use this configuration with Dolby Atmos rendered files.
ProTools Bus order follows the default internal bus structure of Pro Tools and is recommended to be used with Aux Input or Routing Folder tracks.
Custom if your sounds are not coming out in the correct direction/output channels, please select Custom. Select the Inputs tab, where you can drag any channel to the correct order for your files and routing.