You may use our "Blank Template" provided on the Downloads Page, alternatively, you can set up your own session by following the instructions below.
1. Open Pro Tools, Go to “File” -> Create New to open a new PT session
2. Enter the name of your session, set the sample rate, Bit rate, etc., and hit “Create.”
3. Make sure the hardware and Playback Engine is set correctly. Select your Playback Engine as your desired Sound Card for headphone output. For example, in the graphic below, the output is set to External Headphones.
Please refer to the table for supported sample rates.
4. Create a New Track in Pro Tools. The Immerse Panner can be inserted either on mono or a stereo track.
5. With the Immerse Panner, you can pan a mono or stereo track to a 5.1, 7.1, or 7.1.2. Create a multichannel Aux Input track (Immerse 7.1.2) as shown below :
6. Ensure that the inputs and the outputs are set properly :
a. Set the Mono and Stereo track output to your multichannel bus or track. In the following example, it is set to Immerse 7.1.2 Aux Input.
7. Insert the Immerse Visualizer and Immerse Virtual Studio on the Immerse 7.1.2 track.
a. Insert the Immerse Visualizer on the first insert.
b. Insert the Immerse Virtual Studio (Avid) in the last insert.
8. Set output of Immerse 7.1.2 to the headphone output of the soundcard.
You are all set! Happy mixing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.