The default installation directory for Immerse Gamepack FINAL FANTASY XIV Edition is in the User's Program Files directory, which is set by Windows. Generally, the installation location is c:\Program Files\Embody\Immerse Gamepack FINAL FANTASY XIV Edition if your Windows Operating System is installed in the C: drive.
If you prefer to install Immerse Gamepack in a different drive and/or folder, kindly follow the steps below:
- Find your license code
- Uninstall the Immerse Gamepack if previously installed
- Download the latest version from here.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the installer file, to begin the installation process
- Select the Setup language to be used during the installation
- Next, you will be able to Select the Destination Location, that is, where you want to install Immerse Gamepack:
8. To change the Installation path, please click on the “Browse” button. A pop-up window will open, allowing you to select a different drive and folder from your computer:
9. Once the destination folder is selected, click on OK, and you will return to the previous installation screen, but the installation path is now updated with your selection.
10. Click Next, and continue with the installation process. Immerse Gamepack will effectively get installed in the drive and folder of your selection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.